- Download Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2009 (en,es,it)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Cheap FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Buy Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Buy iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC (en)
|Independence from Health Care Restrictions|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Elisha Smith|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 22:26|
Report examines how Affordable Care Act will revive and sustain small towns, farms and ranches
REPORT EMBARGOED UNTIL 6:00 a.m.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Lyons, Nebraska - According to a new report to be released July 6, 2011 by the Center for Rural Affairs, nearly 15 million young adults (19-29 years of age) in America are without health insurance. However, the report estimates that over 12 million of that young adult uninsured population will obtain coverage under provisions of the Affordable Care Act. These provisions are especially important for small towns and rural areas.
A full copy of the embargoed report can be viewed and downloaded immediately at:http://files.cfra.org/pdf/heal
“Access to affordable, quality health insurance means more young adults can stay, return, or relocate to rural communities,” said Alyssa Charney with the Center for Rural Affairs and the author of the report.
Tags See All Tags