- Buy Ashampoo Powerup 3 (en)
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy OEM Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Buy Corel PhotoImpact X3 (en)
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- 159.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium cheap oem
|INDEPENDENT SCHOLARS’ EVENINGS: List of Derogatory Words in 2011|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 15:47|
The Independent Scholars are collecting derogatory words to be compiled in a list held in the library at The Institute as well as circulated on the internet. These are the words being used, at this time, in our social history, and words which are to be generally avoided, since they can be taken as humiliating, hostile and derogatory or ‘fighting’ words to the listener.
These words are also very revealing, reflecting the underlying prejudices and bias that weave in all societies and cultures.
Please bring in your personal lists of words you consider derogatory.
You can also access this list on our QC Institute Independent Scholars on LinkedIn.
We will continue to expand it as our Independent Scholars bring in their contributions.
First session in compiling the list is on
Thursday. June 9th. 2011
2nd floor of The Moline Club
Free and Open to the Public,
Light snacks and wine and refreshments are served.Doors open at 6.30.p.m.
The Independent Scholars' Evenings are sponsored by
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd. a state and federal level 501(c)3 since 1996 according to US laws.
Tags See All Tags