- Buy Cheap Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 4
- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
|INDULGE YOUR APPETITE TO SERVE THOSE IN NEED|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:24|
Moline, IL— How can indulging in a scrumptious lasagna dinner pay dividends for those in need? The Landing will host a delicious Lasagna Night to support Christian Care on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. A mere $4.00 donation will provide a generous helping of lasagna made by D’Alessandro’s Italian Cuisine, as well as a slice of garlic bread. Those who bring an item mentioned on the Christian Care needs list will be eligible to participate in a drawing for a prize package. The needs list can be found at www.christiancareqc.org or by calling Rebecca at 309/788-2273. There will be a 50/50 drawing and other prizes available, as well. The Landing is located at 1601 River Drive in Moline. Make reservations by calling Amanda at the Landing at 309/236-2818. Join the feast and help provide for the growing number of homeless and abused individuals who are served each day by Christian Care.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission or men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. Christian Care’s Community Meal site is open to anyone who is hungry in the Quad Cities. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to christiancareqc.org or to facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags