- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Download Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Cheap iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Discount - Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
|Inflatable Colon Raises Awareness About Colorectal Cancer|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 15:19|
DAVENPORT, Iowa -- March 7, 2013 -- Genesis Cancer Care Institute will create awareness about colorectal cancer with an inflatable you won't see at a child's birthday party.
A walk through, 20-foot-long, 8-foot-high inflatable colon with colorectal health features inside will be on display to raise awareness about the importance of colorectal cancer screenings.
The public is invited to check out the super colon on Friday, March 15 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in front of the Genesis Cancer Care Institute. The Genesis Cancer Care Institute is located on the Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park Campus at 1401 W. Central Park, Davenport.
The giant colon replica is tall enough to walk through and is designed to educate people about the risk, symptoms, prevention, early detection and treatment of colorectal cancer.
"March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and we hope our efforts to raise awareness will result in more people scheduling their first colonoscopy at age 50, or their follow-up colonoscopy 5 or 10 years later,'' said Kim Turner, cancer research nurse with the Genesis Cancer Care Institute. "Colonoscopy is one of the best health screenings available because the procedure removes pre-cancerous polyps before they become a more dangerous issue.''
Colon cancer is the No. 2 cause of cancer deaths in Iowa, ranking only behind lung cancer.
There will be colorectal health fact sheets and brochures available from Genesis Cancer Care Institute staff on March 15.
Tags See All Tags