- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM PC Washer 2
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (en)
|Internship applications are due June 15|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 14:26|
WASHINGTON — Applications for fall internships with Senator Chuck Grassley are due June 15.
Internships are available for college-age Iowans in Grassley offices in Washington, D.C., Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Davenport, Des Moines, Sioux City and Waterloo. The internships last from August 20 through December 15.
Senate interns assist staff members with administrative, legislative and communications work, including that of Grassley’s staff on the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, where he serves as Ranking Member. A video about Grassley internships produced by last year’s summer interns can be seen here.
Grassley said he encourages young Iowans who are interested in learning more about government to apply. “Working in a congressional office is a good way for college students and new graduates to learn more about the legislative branch of the federal government while gaining valuable work experience. Internships in my offices are available to students in all areas of study,” he said.
Application forms are available on Grassley’s Senate website and in Grassley’s offices in Iowa. Due to security-related delays in postal mail delivery to U.S. Senate office buildings, internship applications should be emailed to intern_applications@grassley.
Tags See All Tags