- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop cheap oem
- Download Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 (en,ja)
- Discount - Hazel 3
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks (en)
- Buy OEM proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
|Invasive Plant Management Plan Available for Public Comment|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 15:24|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— The National Park Service made available a draft Invasive Plant Management Plan and Environmental Assessment for public review. The plan addresses issues associated with vegetation management within the boundaries of 15 national parks in the Midwest, including Herbert Hoover National Historic Site in West Branch, Iowa. Particular attention was placed on eradication, control, and containment of invasive plants. The public is encouraged to review the plan and offer comments on the Planning, Environment and Public Comment website, http://parkplanning.nps.gov/
c/o Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield
6424 West Farm Road 182
Republic, MO 65738
Three alternatives suggest differing strategies for exotic plant management. Scoping and early consultation provided a number of issues and concerns to be considered in an EA.
Craig Young, the Invasive Plant Management Team coordinator said, “Our Interdisciplinary Team, consisting of park managers and National Park Service subject matter experts, analyzed the potential for impacts on park resources and the human environment and drafted an Environmental Assessment detailing the impacts of management action.”
As part of the process, the National Park Service wants to ensure that it has considered all the concerns held by members of the public.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Parking is limited so please allow extra time to find a parking space. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Tags See All Tags