- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy JoeSoft Hear MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Invite Your Sheriff Today to Attend Constitutional Sheriffs Convention Jan 30 - All Expenses Paid|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Todd McGreevy|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 08:58|
If you are interested in having your individual rights protected, then the most effective effort you can make is to ensure you have a constitutional sheriff upholding their oath of office, which includes enforcing the Bill of Rights.
Every sheriff in America is invited, all expenses paid, to the January 30th Constitutional Sheriffs Convention in Las Vegas, NV. All 3,000+ member sheriffs of the National Sheriffs Association have been emailed the invitation twice so far, since Dec 29, 2011. The event is being paid for by individual donations and sponsorships. Over 60 county sheriffs have registered thus far.
You can help get your sheriff there by ensuring he/she has the invitation and support of their constituents to attend.
This event, which includes training on the 10th Amendment, 2nd Amendment, Interposition, Nullification and the Bill of Rights is being hosted by the Constitutional Sheriffs & Peace Officers Association, chaired by former Graham County, AZ Sheriff Richard Mack.
The invitation from Sheriff Mack is available online at www.CountySheriffProject.org/
Here's where you come in to help!
Please send a personal email, or hand delivered note with the invitation links or PDF found at the site, to remind your sheriff that he/she is invited to attend, and that their expenses are paid for... and that if they cannot make it, their designee's expenses are all paid for.
You can download the PDF of the invitation, or forward the invitation from the page at: www.CountySheriffProject.org/If you need help finding your sheriffs contact information, just let me know, I can look it up very quickly for you.
Here in the Quad Cities your county sheriff contact info is below.
Sheriff Jeffery Boyd - Rock Island County Illinois - (309) 558-3410
There is no down side for your county sheriff to attend this one day event, all expenses paid.
The event is still accepting donations (at the site and by mail) so more and more sheriffs can attend and several of us here in Scott County have donated hundreds of dollars to support our sheriff attending.
Thank you for reading this far.
Please check out the FAQ's section and if there are any questions I can help you with, please let me know.
If you are into Facebook, there are over 1500 followers at the County Sheriff Project FB page here
Tags See All Tags