- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit) (en,fr,it,de,ru,ja,ch,pt,kr)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
|IOLTA Grant Applications Due March 8, 2013|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 15:55|
Des Moines, December 17, 2012—The Iowa Supreme Court Lawyer Trust Account Commission is accepting applications for grants under the Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (IOLTA) program for the grant period that begins July 1, 2013. IOLTA program grants are awarded to public purpose projects that provide legal services to low-income persons in civil cases, law-related education, and other programs that improve the administration of justice in Iowa.
The Commission must receive completed grant applications no later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2013. The Commission will then review the applications and seek approval from the Iowa Supreme Court for awarding the grants. Grant recipients will be announced in late May or early June of 2013.
The Iowa Supreme Court created the Commission to provide legal services to low-income persons in civil cases using the interest from lawyers' pooled trust accounts. The lawyers' pooled trust accounts hold clients' funds that are so small in amount or held for such a brief period that it is not possible for interest on the funds to financially benefit the individual clients. Previously, attorneys' trust accounts earned no interest. The first grants awarded under the IOLTA program were made in June, 1986. To date, the Commission has awarded more than $23,203,000 in grants.
# # #
Tags See All Tags