- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Sony Cinescore
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
|IOLTA Grant Applications|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 13:03|
Des Moines, December 9, 2011— The Iowa Supreme Court Lawyer Trust Account Commission is accepting applications for grants under the Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (IOLTA) program for the grant period that begins July 1, 2012. IOLTA program grants are awarded to public purpose projects that provide legal services to the poor in civil cases, law-related education, and other programs that improve the administration of justice in Iowa.
The Commission must receive completed grant applications no later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, March 2, 2012. The Commission will then review the applications and seek approval from the Iowa Supreme Court for awarding the grants. Grant recipients will be announced in late May or early June of 2012.
The Iowa Supreme Court created the Lawyer Trust Account Commission to provide legal services to the poor in civil cases using the interest from lawyers' pooled trust accounts. The lawyers' pooled trust accounts hold clients' funds that are so small in amount or held for such a brief period that it is not possible for the funds to economically benefit the individual clients. Previously, attorneys' trust accounts earned no interest. The first grants awarded under the IOLTA program were made in June, 1986. To date, the Commission has awarded more than $22,883,000 in grants.
# # #
Tags See All Tags