- Buy Cheap Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 (en)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- 9.95$ Windows 8: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Download Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac Box Set
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
|IOLTA Grant Applications|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 13:03|
Des Moines, December 9, 2011— The Iowa Supreme Court Lawyer Trust Account Commission is accepting applications for grants under the Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (IOLTA) program for the grant period that begins July 1, 2012. IOLTA program grants are awarded to public purpose projects that provide legal services to the poor in civil cases, law-related education, and other programs that improve the administration of justice in Iowa.
The Commission must receive completed grant applications no later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, March 2, 2012. The Commission will then review the applications and seek approval from the Iowa Supreme Court for awarding the grants. Grant recipients will be announced in late May or early June of 2012.
The Iowa Supreme Court created the Lawyer Trust Account Commission to provide legal services to the poor in civil cases using the interest from lawyers' pooled trust accounts. The lawyers' pooled trust accounts hold clients' funds that are so small in amount or held for such a brief period that it is not possible for the funds to economically benefit the individual clients. Previously, attorneys' trust accounts earned no interest. The first grants awarded under the IOLTA program were made in June, 1986. To date, the Commission has awarded more than $22,883,000 in grants.
# # #
Tags See All Tags