- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 (en,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Download Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- 319.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|Iowa author offers candid approach to handling problems, decisions|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Laurie Tomlinson|
|Tuesday, 26 July 2011 13:56|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – In his new book, “Life Is Too Short: Life Is What We Make It,” Iowa author David W. Dorris shows readers how to approach life's problems, and that making the right choices is easier than they may think.
Dorris compares life to a baseball game, constantly throwing curveballs. He challenges readers to stop watching from the sidelines and to get in the game and face life head-on, even though it isn’t always an easy game to play.
No one has a choice as to how they come into the world, but Dorris points out that everyone has a choice as to the kind of life they live. In this insightful book, readers discover for themselves how they too can knock life's curveballs out of the park.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at www.tatepublishing.com/
Dorris coached Dad's Club Softball for thirty years. He always taught the kids that played for him that life is like a sport, which encouraged him to write his other books, “Life Is Too Short” and “Life Is Too Short: Choices In Life, Second Edition.” He has two children, Wendy and Douglas, and currently resides in Davenport, Iowa, with his wife, Sally.
Tags See All Tags