- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Download Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
|Iowa-based film production company Backrow Studios announces red carpet premieres across the Midwest|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Joe Clarke|
|Thursday, 24 October 2013 09:21|
IOWA CITY, Iowa – Three University of Iowa graduates are holding a red carpet premiere tour event at different college campuses around the Midwest including Purdue, Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Columbia, and Grand Valley State University for their locally shot film, 'The Formula.'. In addition to screening the film, cast and crew members will also be present for a Q and A session and after party, including the star of the film, Brandon Baker. After starring in the Disney Channel film, 'Johnny Tsunami,' and as Mowgli in 'The Jungle Book,' this is Baker's first feature film after a five year hiatus. “The Formula,” also stars Reginald VelJohnson (Carl Winslow in 'Family Matters' and 'Die Hard'), and Sasha Jackson ('Blue Crush 2').
Backrow Studios’ production team Ravi Patel, Tim Nash, and Joe Clarke present, "The Formula." Also starring Second City veterans Mike Schminke and Tyler Thirnbeck, the film is the story of Quinn (Baker) and Graham (Schminke), two engineering students who discover a mathematical formula to pick up women with ease. Quinn is a hopeless romantic who falls head over heels for a young student teacher. Graham is a chauvinistic womanizer who thinks the key to finding the woman of his dreams is by wooing as many as possible. As "The Formula" follows Quinn and Graham from one date to the next, they discover that there is no shortcut to finding true love.
With many of the cast and crew also reigning from the Midwest, “The Formula” is the third film produced by Backrow Studios, LLC. Its first feature length film, “Kung Fu Graffiti,” signed a contract for sales and distribution with Los Angeles -based production house Entertainment 7. The company’s second feature “The Wedge” is hitting the film festival circuit, and landed three awards including Best Professional Feature at the Cedar Rapids Independent Film Makers Festival.
“The Formula” was directed by Joe Clarke and Thomas Beecher, with executive producer Ravi Patel. For media inquiries and interview requests, please contact producer Joe Clarke at 712-898-5390.
Tags See All Tags