- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 (en)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements cheap oem
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth (en)
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
|Iowa broadcast premiere of abUSed: The Postville Raid May 12, 2013|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Adam Burke|
|Monday, 06 May 2013 14:41|
NEW YORK, N.Y. May 6, 2013 abUSed: The Postville Raid, the documentary by award-winning director, Luis Argueta, will have its Iowa broadcast premiere on IPTV World on May 12, 2013. This broadcast will commemorate the 5th anniversary of the devastating immigration raid on a meatpacking plant in the Heartland of America.
The program will air on May 12 at 5:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on IPTV World as part of the WGBH-produced documentary series called “America Reframed.”
abUSed: The Postville Raid weaves together the personal stories of those directly affected by the largest, most brutal and expensive Immigration raid in the history of the United States putting a face on the national debate about immigration. However, the story of the Postville raid is not just about immigration, but how the rule of law was neglected, how the Constitution was trampled, how due process was overlooked and how the rights of immigrant workers were cast aside.
To see a 2-minute-trailer visit https://vimeo.com/22102237.
“With the new bi-partisan discussions on the issue of immigration reform in Washington the film is even more relevant than ever,” said Mr. Argueta.
abUSed: The Postville Raid has received both critical acclaim and broad praise from communities across the country. The film has been screened at over 200 venues, including colleges, law schools, immigration and workers’ conferences, faith-based communities and at the OIM/CMS Conference on Irregular Migration for the UN Permanent Delegates in NYC. It has been an official entry in 16 international film festivals, receiving the Best Documentary Audience Award at CINEMASSÍ Film Festival in Finland (2012).
Tags See All Tags