- 149.95$ Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy Cheap The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Download Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
|Iowa City Top Chef-Featuring Mississippi River Distilling Company|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Betsy Potter|
|Tuesday, 26 February 2013 15:32|
The Iowa City Downtown District (ICDD) is hosting the 3rd Annual Top Chef on Tuesday, March 26h at hotelVetro from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00p.m. This highly anticipated event showcases the culinary creativity and artistic cocktails of our Downtown District restaurants. Tickets for the event are $35 and are available online at www.downtowniowacity.com. Attendance is limited, so those interested in purchasing tickets are encouraged to act quickly!
Participating Chefs will face off and compete to wow both judges and guests with one signature dish from their restaurant. New to the event this year is the addition of a Pastry Chef Category that compliments the showcased entrees. Mixologists from Downtown District bars and restaurants will compete for the title of Top Bartender by serving their most creative cocktail. Showcasing their local Iowa brews will be a number of breweries and distilleries.
A People’s Choice award, voted on by all guests in attendance, will be presented to the showcased participants upon the conclusion of the event. Who will join David Wiesenek (2011) of the Motley Cow and Juan Casco (2012) of Mondo’s Saloon as a Top Chef: Downtown Iowa City winner?
Tags See All Tags