- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy OEM Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Download Corel Painter X
|Iowa City Top Chef-Featuring Mississippi River Distilling Company|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Betsy Potter|
|Tuesday, 26 February 2013 15:32|
The Iowa City Downtown District (ICDD) is hosting the 3rd Annual Top Chef on Tuesday, March 26h at hotelVetro from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00p.m. This highly anticipated event showcases the culinary creativity and artistic cocktails of our Downtown District restaurants. Tickets for the event are $35 and are available online at www.downtowniowacity.com. Attendance is limited, so those interested in purchasing tickets are encouraged to act quickly!
Participating Chefs will face off and compete to wow both judges and guests with one signature dish from their restaurant. New to the event this year is the addition of a Pastry Chef Category that compliments the showcased entrees. Mixologists from Downtown District bars and restaurants will compete for the title of Top Bartender by serving their most creative cocktail. Showcasing their local Iowa brews will be a number of breweries and distilleries.
A People’s Choice award, voted on by all guests in attendance, will be presented to the showcased participants upon the conclusion of the event. Who will join David Wiesenek (2011) of the Motley Cow and Juan Casco (2012) of Mondo’s Saloon as a Top Chef: Downtown Iowa City winner?
Tags See All Tags