- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Discount - FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Buy Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur Returns along with More Cody Road Bourbon|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 13:29|
Le Claire, Iowa, October 1, 2012 – It’s beginning to feel a lot like fall outside, just in time for Mississippi River Distilling Company’s second release of Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur on October 5, 2012. This seasonal is back by popular demand after flying off the shelves last fall and winter.
MRDC takes hand roasted Peruvian blend coffee beans from Iowa Coffee Company, a Des Moines area small business, and infuses it into River Pilot Vodka. Along the process, fresh cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans are added. This year approximately 6,000 bottles will be available for distribution starting in October. Grab a bottle for yourself and one to give as a gift this holiday season!
October 5 also marks the next release of the highly sought after Cody Road Bourbon Whiskey. Approximately 1,500 bottles will be distributed. Luckily, more is quickly on the horizon ready to come out of the barrel so it won’t be so hard to get your hands on a bottle. By the beginning of November, MRDC will be releasing approximately 1,000 bottles per week, thanks to finally catching up with the aging process. Also coming up November 2, is the release of MRDC’s latest spirit, Cody Road Rye Whiskey. This spirit is handmade from 100% local rye purchased from Dave and Jim Wherry in Fulton, Illinois. Our rye is a unique spirit that showcases the wonderful spiciness of this one-of-a-kind grain along with the delicate fruitiness that is often lost in rye whiskies.
Coffee enthusiasts, bourbon lovers and everyone in between are invited to join us Friday, October 5 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. to celebrate at MRDC’s First Friday Feature. There will be specialty cocktails prepared for the evening, including cocktails featuring the coffee liqueur, as well as some light appetizers. During the First Friday party, fans get a free Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur coffee mug with any bottle of spirits purchased.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags