- Buy OEM Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Download TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - BusyMac BusyCal MAC
|Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur Returns for First Friday With Free Coffee Mugs|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchette|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 12:35|
Le Claire, Iowa, September 30, 2013 – Mississippi River Distilling Company is welcoming the flavors of fall back with their release of Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur on October 4, 2013. This is the third year for this popular fall seasonal spirit.
Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur is another great collaboration between two Iowa businesses. MRDC takes hand roasted Peruvian blend coffee beans from Iowa Coffee Company, a Des Moines area small business, and infuses it into River Pilot Vodka. Along the process, fresh cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans are added. This has become a great fall tradition enjoyed around the state!
MRDC welcomes everyone to come out this Friday, October 4, from 5:30-8:00 p.m. for First Friday and a taste of this great spirit and much more! While supplies last, everyone who purchases a bottle of MRDC spirits will receive a free coffee mug that says, “Move over coffee. This is a job for alcohol.” The cocktails featured in the tasting room include Cider and Rye, which uses Cody Road Rye Whiskey, apple cider, a splash of fresh squeezed lemon juice, maple syrup and a dash of sage. This recipe also works great with either River Pilot Vodka or River Baron Artisan Spirit. The second cocktail, the Java Pumpkin, showcases Iowa Coffee Company liqueur. It’s a combination of Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur, River Pilot Vodka, pumpkin liqueur, milk and a dash of nutmeg. Chef Steph will be handing out samples of coffee marinated steak and coffee latte cake, both made with Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur.
The rest of Le Claire will be busy too with wine samples and live music at Wide River Winery, live music at Faithful Pilot, booze cake at Razzleberries, red velvet cupcakes at Aunt Hattie's, along with other shops staying open late.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags