- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap openPim
- Download Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy Lynda.com - C# Essential Training (en)
|Iowa Company Balancing the Playing Field Against Allergy, Cold, and Flu Symptoms|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by David Clifton|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:19|
Iowans know a thing or two about allergies. Every spring and fall, pollen from alfalfa, Burr oak, butternut trees, and corn reek havoc on people’s eyes, noses, ears, and sinuses. And like most Americans, Iowans rush to stores for any relief from the sneezing and itching.
Embria Health Sciences, an Ankeny-based company, has a different idea on how to combat allergy symptoms – as well as those for colds and flu. Experts there believe the power lies in balancing the human immune system.
What most people don’t know is the human body shouldn’t be bothered by allergens such as tree and grass pollens. Our immune systems react to these “invaders” in much the same way as it does cold and flu bugs – seek and destroy before they can do harm. In reality, our bodies should see substances that cause seasonal allergy symptoms as harmless.
Embria scientists created a proprietary dietary supplement called EpiCor that helps “educate” the human immune system to boost and suppress itself when needed. Several clinical studies show the nutrients in EpiCor may indeed help us achieve immune system balance.
Gov. Terry Branstad wants Iowa to become the healthiest state in the nation by 2016, and prevention is a key to making this happen. Balancing our immune systems can be a top preventive measure Iowans can take in helping reach this goal. EpiCor can play an important role in the “Blue Zone” program sponsored by Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield and Healthways.
I’d like to offer a story angle on how Embria Health Sciences is taking a unique approach to combating symptoms of allergies, colds, and flu for a healthier Iowa. There are several expert resources available for interviews or who can provide detailed information about immune balance versus passively treating symptoms with sprays and pills.
Tags See All Tags