- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Download Acala DVD Copy
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker 9
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- 9.95$ ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 8
|Iowa Corn CyHawk Trophy Voting Begins|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Mindy Williamson|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:50|
New Cy-Hawk Football Trophy Vote Opens
April 14, 2012 – Johnston, Iowa – The University of Iowa Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, Iowa State University Athletics, Learfield Sports, and Iowa Corn announce today that the voting for the Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Trophy presented to the winner of the annual football game between the UI and ISU will start on Saturday, April 14, at the spring football exhibitions of the Hawkeyes and the Cyclones and will continue through midnight on April 30.
In August and September of last year, fans of the two teams submitted nearly 500 trophy ideas. Reoccurring themes and top ideas were presented to a panel of former players and coaches from the universities as well as 2 representatives from Iowa Corn. Fans are invited to submit their vote online at www.iowacorncyhawkseries.com. Voting will be tracked in real time and votes will be tracked by fan base.
The winning trophy design will be officially announced during the first week of May. Then the finished trophy will be on the sidelines at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 8, when the Cyclones and Hawkeyes meet in this year’s kickoff event to the 2012-13 Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series.
Rules for Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series Trophy – 2012
In August 2011, Iowa State University Athletics, University of Iowa Athletics, Learfield Sports, and Iowa Corn unveiled a new Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series trophy. After a less than enthusiastic response, the trophy was pulled and an “interim” trophy was used for the 2011 Iowa vs. Iowa State football game. Shortly after the game, Iowa Corn opened the trophy design up to the fans of the two teams. After more than 500 designs and ideas were collected, a trophy company transformed the fan’s ideas into trophy concepts.
Tags See All Tags