- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Copy
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC (en,ja,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
|Iowa Council of Foundations Announces Board Leadership|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Angela Dethlefs-Trettin|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 12:43|
(Des Moines, Iowa)– The Iowa Council of Foundations (ICoF), a statewide membership association of grantmaking foundations, has announced its 2012-2013 board of directors and officers.
Susan Skora, president and CEO of the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend in Bettendorf was re-elected chair of the Iowa Council of Foundations and Stacy Van Gorp, executive director of the R.J. McElroy Trust in Waterloo, was re-elected vice chair. Suzanne Heckenlaible, executive director of Delta Dental of Iowa Foundation in Johnston, was elected secretary and Leah Rodenberg, program manager of the Alliant Energy Foundation in Cedar Rapids, was re-elected treasurer. The ICoF welcomed Dennis Nissen, Iowa foundations director with the Community Foundations of Southwest Iowa in Omaha, NE and Julie Gosselink, president and ceo of the Claude and Dolly Ahrens Foundation in Grinnell, to the board.
Additional members include: Terry Hernandez, executive director of the Chrysalis Foundation in Des Moines, and Jerry Mathiasen, senior vice president of the Iowa West Foundation in Council Bluffs.
Founded in 1998, the Iowa Council of Foundations promotes philanthropy and effective grantmaking in Iowa and serves as Iowa’s Lead Philanthropic Entity. The ICoF members include private/family foundations, community/public foundations and corporate foundations/giving programs that provide grants to charitable projects and programs in Iowa. To learn more about the ICoF or to inquire about membership opportunities, please visit the website (www.IowaCouncilofFoundations.org) or call 515.989.1188.
Tags See All Tags