- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
|Iowa Court of Appeals Chief Judge Larry J. Eisenhauer to retire|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Steve Davis|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:53|
Des Moines, July 5, 2013 - Iowa Court of Appeals Chief Judge Larry J. Eisenhauer, Ankeny, announced his retirement today. Judge Eisenhauer, will retire September 30, 2013. He was appointed to the Iowa Court of Appeals in 2001.
"To serve as an Iowa Judge for twenty eight years has been the honor of a lifetime," Judge Eisenhauer said. "I've studied legal systems, visited with judges from around the world and worked for the United Nations and I can say without hesitation the Iowa court system is one of the finest in the world. The Iowa Court of Appeals includes a wonderful group of hard working and thoughtful judges supported by an excellent staff. I'm retiring to travel, enjoy my family and I hope to continue to serve as a senior judge."
Judge Eisenhauer was born in Emporia, Kansas, and received his undergraduate degree from Emporia State University in 1968. He then served in the United States Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, before attending Drake University Law School. After graduating in 1974, he practiced law privately and served as an associate juvenile judge from 1985 to 1993. He was appointed to the district court bench in 1993 and served as district court judge until his appointment to the court of appeals. He was selected chief judge in 2012. Judge Eisenhauer is a member of the Polk County, Iowa State, and American Bar Associations, and the Iowa Judges Association. Judge Eisenhauer is married, has two children, and one grandchild.
In 2005, Judge Eisenhauer volunteered for a six-month term as an international judge for the United Nations Mission in Kosovo. While there, he served as presiding judge on a three-judge panel in a case in which the defendants were charged with trafficking in human beings and rape, and he served as the investigating judge in a terrorism case.
In 2008, Judge Eisenhauer received the Iowa Judges Association Award of Merit. The award is given annually to recognize a judge who has made extraordinary contributions to the Iowa Judges Association and who has been a role model to new judges.
Under Iowa law, the vacancy that will occur upon Judge Eisenhauer's retirement will be filled by appointment by the Governor from a list of three nominees that will be submitted by the State Judicial Nominating Commission.
# # #
Tags See All Tags