- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ Many Tricks Usher MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Download Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- 149.95$ Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Download VMware Workstation 6.5
- 149.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Discount - Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 3
|IOWA FARM BUREAU APPLAUDS SENATE PROGRESS ON FARM BILL; URGES FORWARD MOVEMENT FROM HOUSE|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Wednesday, 12 June 2013 13:32|
Iowa Farm Bureau Says Iowa Farmers Have Waited Long Enough to End DC Farm Bill Gridlock
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – June 11, 2013 –Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF), Iowa’s largest grassroots farm organization, applauds the Senate’s bipartisan passage of the 2013 farm bill, the Agriculture Reform, Food and Jobs Act. Although it has been months in development and the subject of much debate, the bill’s risk management tools and viable economic safety net is welcomed by Iowa’s farmers.
“For too long, political chasms in Washington over the farm bill have been casting a mood of uncertainty for Iowa farmers and agribusiness industries. We know this year’s crop is a crucial one for global market exports, biofuel production and Iowa’s grain and livestock farmers and we know this new farm bill will have changes in the commodity program; new dairy programs, new risk management programs and producers need to understand them, to help them make choices. Producers also want the confidence that crop insurance plans will be maintained and conservation programs are available,” said IFBF President Craig Hill.
Work now intensifies in the House, as it moves forward with its farm bill legislation, which has some notable differences from the bi-partisan Senate version passed last night. “We urge the House to continue movement forward on this very important legislation, because so much is hanging in the balance when it comes to food production and food security of our nation. We’ve all waited long enough for this to get inked,” said Hill.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online Newsroom page at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags