- Buy ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC (en,fr,de,es,it,pt)
- Buy OEM Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth (en)
- Download iPhone: The Missing Manual
- 99.95$ VMware Workstation 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Discount - Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- 9.95$ Access 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC cheap oem
- 149.95$ QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport cheap oem
- Buy OEM CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Discount - How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
|Iowa Farm Bureau Brings New Hay Equipment Discounts for Members Through Case IH|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Andrew Wheeler|
|Monday, 18 March 2013 15:12|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – March 18, 2013 –Despite a recent spate of rain and snow, Iowa livestock farmers continue to see drought fears drive up the 2013 hay market. But now, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) members have an exclusive cost-saving offer available to them through Case IH, which might bring some relief; Case IH hay balers, windrowers and conditioners are now eligible for a $300-$500 discount.
“We’re excited about the expanded partnership program between Case IH and Farm Bureau. Now more members will be able to take advantage of the savings, and in a time of rising hay prices, rising land prices and rising fuel prices, most farmers are seeing pretty tight margins, ” said Gary Anderson, Nevada store manager for Vetter Equipment. “Expanding the program to include hay equipment, especially round balers and mower conditioners, is important to different farmers depending on their geographical location in Iowa. The Farm Bureau member discount is stackable, so it can be combined with other discounts, promotions, rebates and Case IH offers.”
Farm Bureau’s relationship with Case IH goes back to 2006, when discounts were offered on certain Case IH compact and utility tractors. Maxxum tractors and Scout utility vehicles were later added and all those discounts remain in place. There are 61 Case IH dealership locations in Iowa. In order to qualify for a discount on Case IH equipment, Farm Bureau members must have their membership dues current, and present a member verification certificate to their Case IH dealer before equipment delivery. The Member Verification Certificate can be downloaded at www.fbverify.com/caseih.
“It’s nice to know that in a time of uncertainties in the marketplace and unpredictable weather challenges, we have such strong, valuable partnerships which help us care for the land, our livestock and our families,” said Craig Hill, IFBF president and Milo livestock farmer.
To learn more about the Case IH benefit or other benefits exclusive to IFBF members, log on to the IFBF website at: www.iowafarmbureau.com.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the Newsroom page on the IBF website at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags