- Buy Cheap AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk Impression 3
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
|IOWA FARM BUREAU FEDERATION’S AWARD WINNING MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION HIRES NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Tuesday, 22 January 2013 15:57|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – January 21, 2013 –Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) is pleased to welcome Andrew Wheeler as their new Public Relations Coordinator. The Pleasant Hill native begins his new role January 29.
As Public Relations Coordinator, Wheeler will work through media, social media and public event channels to connect farmers with a growing Iowa and national audience.
Wheeler earned his undergraduate degree from Drake University and a Master of Arts in Communications degree from Drury University in Springfield, Missouri. Wheeler has more than a decade of public relations, writing and media engagement experience, both while serving in the Drury University Athletics communications department and as regional field director for the 2008 Mitt Romney Presidential campaign. Wheeler currently serves as Assistant Director for Kids Haven, a federally-funded academic mentoring program for Des Moines middle school students.
“I’ve long respected Iowa Farm Bureau for the many ways they connect today’s farmers to consumers. I’ve always had a passion for Iowans and the strong character and values of its leaders. I’m looking forward to sharing the stories of Iowa farmers and the diversity and values they represent,” said Wheeler.
Wheeler and his wife live in Clive.
Tags See All Tags