- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ GFI MailSecurity 10.0 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
|IOWA FARM BUREAU HONORED FOR GRASSROOTS POLICY PROGRAMS, CONSUMER OUTREACH SUCCESSES AT AFBF NATIONAL CONVENTION|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Tuesday, 22 January 2013 16:20|
WEST DES MOINES – January 14, 2013 –Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) received several awards at the 94th annual national convention being held in Nashville, Tennessee, for outstanding state Farm Bureau activities.
IFBF was honored with five awards of excellence in all program areas including education and outreach, leadership development, member services, policy development and implementation, and public relations and communications. IFBF earned a President’s Award for outstanding grassroots programs and policy development.
IFBF also received special recognition this year: the national New Horizon Award for innovation. The AFBF New Horizon Award recognizes a new program that brings exceptional value to members through many efforts. IFBF’s New Horizon Award was granted for exceptional creation of a new membership outreach and information-gathering data tool, which helps the grassroots organization engage its increasingly diverse membership.
“We are proud to receive all of these awards because our organization works hard to show the public the value of farming today. Farming in Iowa is diverse and in order to remain a vital part of our state’s economy, we must embrace innovation. Our organization strives to always bring these new tools of information to benefit all our members,” said IFBF President Craig Hill. “We are pleased to receive these awards because they celebrate the many ways we work to better consumer communication and policy outreach. It’s about increasing the value of Farm Bureau membership for all Iowans, while ensuring the sustainability of farming and that means every day we put our motto, ‘People, Progress and Pride,’ to work for Iowa.”
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the Newsroom page on the IFBF website at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags