- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
- Buy Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CS6 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
|IOWA FARM BUREAU PARTNERS WITH HEALTH CARE BENEFIT ADMINISTRATOR TO HELP MEMBERS MANAGE RISING HEALTH CARE COSTS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Monday, 03 December 2012 11:11|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 3, 2012 – Farmers, like many self-employed Iowans, are concerned about the rising costs for health care and the changing environment of health care regulations. To kick off Iowa Farm Bureau Week Dec. 2 – 8, the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) has added a new benefit partner to help members qualify for an average of over $4,000 in tax savings to reduce out-of-pocket and health insurance premium costs.
BASE, a third party benefit administration company headquartered in Adel, Iowa, will work with Farm Bureau members who are self-employed or small business owners to customize a benefit plan for their specific needs and ensure the plan is in compliance with government regulations. More than 70 percent of self-employed are able to qualify for tax advantaged plans, regardless of how their business is structured. BASE will also offer exclusive savings to Iowa Farm Bureau members on these plans, providing another tool in Farm Bureau’s suite of supplemental health care benefits designed to ease the pinch of rising costs.
“As farmers, we depend on our certified public accountant to provide us with every legitimate tax deduction we can get. That’s why we’ve been using the BASE Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to deduct our medical expenses each year,” said Joanne Piercy, a farmer in Lenox. “With such a great tax savings each year, we’ll continue to take advantage of the BASE HRA as long as we’re farming.”
Iowa Farm Bureau members who own a farm or business and pay for health insurance premiums or out-of-pocket health care costs or are looking to provide an additional benefit to employees should contact BASE at (866) 550-5525 to see if they qualify. For more information, go to www.BASEonline.com or www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags