- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Discount - 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- Buy Steinberg WaveLab 6 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
|Iowa Farm Bureau Webinar to Discuss 2012 U.S. and Farm Economic Outlook|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:21|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 22, 2011 – While the agricultural industry is helping to strengthen the state’s overall economy, it’s important for Iowa farmers to carefully manage risk and understand economic challenges and opportunities, says the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF). IFBF will offer a 2012 U.S. and farm economic outlook webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 17, at noon (CST).
The webinar will feature Robert Dieli, president of RDLB, Inc., and Paul Prentice, president of Farm Sector Economics. They will discuss the current volatility in agriculture and offer insight in opportunities and potential challenges.
Participants can access the free webinar at www.iowafarmbureau.com and look for the link on the main rotating banner. Registration is encouraged. Participants can also log in as guests on the day of the webinar.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags