- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Download Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- 29.95$ Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 cheap oem
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
|Iowa Farm Bureau Webinar to Discuss 2012 U.S. and Farm Economic Outlook|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:21|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 22, 2011 – While the agricultural industry is helping to strengthen the state’s overall economy, it’s important for Iowa farmers to carefully manage risk and understand economic challenges and opportunities, says the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF). IFBF will offer a 2012 U.S. and farm economic outlook webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 17, at noon (CST).
The webinar will feature Robert Dieli, president of RDLB, Inc., and Paul Prentice, president of Farm Sector Economics. They will discuss the current volatility in agriculture and offer insight in opportunities and potential challenges.
Participants can access the free webinar at www.iowafarmbureau.com and look for the link on the main rotating banner. Registration is encouraged. Participants can also log in as guests on the day of the webinar.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags