- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- Buy Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects cheap oem
|Iowa Farm Bureau Webinar to Discuss 2012 U.S. and Farm Economic Outlook|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:21|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 22, 2011 – While the agricultural industry is helping to strengthen the state’s overall economy, it’s important for Iowa farmers to carefully manage risk and understand economic challenges and opportunities, says the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF). IFBF will offer a 2012 U.S. and farm economic outlook webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 17, at noon (CST).
The webinar will feature Robert Dieli, president of RDLB, Inc., and Paul Prentice, president of Farm Sector Economics. They will discuss the current volatility in agriculture and offer insight in opportunities and potential challenges.
Participants can access the free webinar at www.iowafarmbureau.com and look for the link on the main rotating banner. Registration is encouraged. Participants can also log in as guests on the day of the webinar.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags