- Download Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- 19.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X5
|Iowa Farm Bureau Webinar to Discuss 2012 U.S. and Farm Economic Outlook|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:21|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 22, 2011 – While the agricultural industry is helping to strengthen the state’s overall economy, it’s important for Iowa farmers to carefully manage risk and understand economic challenges and opportunities, says the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF). IFBF will offer a 2012 U.S. and farm economic outlook webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 17, at noon (CST).
The webinar will feature Robert Dieli, president of RDLB, Inc., and Paul Prentice, president of Farm Sector Economics. They will discuss the current volatility in agriculture and offer insight in opportunities and potential challenges.
Participants can access the free webinar at www.iowafarmbureau.com and look for the link on the main rotating banner. Registration is encouraged. Participants can also log in as guests on the day of the webinar.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags