- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X MAC
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2010 Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training cheap oem
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Download VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
|Iowa Farm Bureau Webinar to Discuss 2012 U.S. and Farm Economic Outlook|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:21|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Dec. 22, 2011 – While the agricultural industry is helping to strengthen the state’s overall economy, it’s important for Iowa farmers to carefully manage risk and understand economic challenges and opportunities, says the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF). IFBF will offer a 2012 U.S. and farm economic outlook webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 17, at noon (CST).
The webinar will feature Robert Dieli, president of RDLB, Inc., and Paul Prentice, president of Farm Sector Economics. They will discuss the current volatility in agriculture and offer insight in opportunities and potential challenges.
Participants can access the free webinar at www.iowafarmbureau.com and look for the link on the main rotating banner. Registration is encouraged. Participants can also log in as guests on the day of the webinar.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags