- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter (en)
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Powerup 3
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy OEM Altova XMLSpy 2009
- 9.95$ Digital Photography Composition For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
|Iowa Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, Unanimously Endorses Bruce Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Charlie Wishman|
|Monday, 26 August 2013 12:37|
DES MOINES, IA – The Iowa Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO today unanimously voted to endorse Representative Bruce Braley for United States Senate in 2014. Braley was endorsed at the 57th Annual Convention of the Iowa Federation of Labor being held in Altoona, Iowa this week.
Ken Sagar, President of the Iowa Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO said, “For years Bruce Braley has worked tirelessly for working families in Congress, fighting to strengthen the middle class and to grow the economy for all workers. That’s because he always remembers where he came from. Growing up in small town Iowa and working his way through college and law school, Bruce knows the meaning of hard work and shares our values. We’re proud to stand behind him in his campaign for US Senate.”
Braley said, “I’m so honored to have the support of the Iowa Federation of Labor. Their members work hard every day to support their families and make a better life for their kids. I’m running for Senate to strengthen the middle class, create more economic opportunity for everyone, and bring people together to get things done for Iowa. Their endorsement will help build our grassroots organization and adds momentum to our message.”
The Iowa Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO is a coalition of labor unions from across the state of Iowa, and is the official affiliate of the national AFL-CIO in the state. This IFL is comprised of more than 470 local unions representing over 46,000 union members working together for all Iowans to ensure a fair and just economy that respects workers’ rights on the job.
Bruce Braley was born in Grinnell and grew up in nearby Brooklyn, Iowa. His father, a Marine, who fought on Iwo Jima in World War II; his mother was a teacher. Braley worked his way through college and law school building roads and bridges with the Poweshiek County Roads Department, waiting tables, and tending bar. He was an attorney for 23 years before being elected to Congress. Braley has become known for his work on behalf of veterans, his advocacy for the middle class, and his bipartisan effectiveness. Braley lives in Waterloo with his wife, Carolyn. They have three children, Lisa, David, and Paul.
# # #
Tags See All Tags