- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sr,sl,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Access 2013 cheap oem
|Iowa Finance Authority Recognizes Top Lenders|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Emily Toribio|
|Friday, 11 October 2013 14:25|
Iowa lenders recognized for outstanding efforts in advancing homeownership
(Des Moines, Iowa) – The Iowa Finance Authority recently recognized 27 outstanding lenders from throughout the state for their efforts in advancing affordable homeownership through the Iowa Finance Authority’s programs in calendar year 2012.
“I want to commend the effort of our hard-working local lender partners, and their success in making the dream of homeownership a reality for more than 1,200 Iowa families last year through Iowa Finance Authority programming,” said Iowa Finance Authority Executive Director Dave Jamison.
The Leading Lender awards recognize Iowa Finance Authority Participating Lenders who have excelled in the number of Iowa Finance Authority loans generated and/or the dollar amount of loans closed. Iowa Bankers Mortgage Corporation was named Top Lender, and Wells Fargo was named Outstanding Lender for 2012.
The following institutions were recognized as Leading Lenders:
The Iowa Legislature created the Iowa Finance Authority, the state’s housing finance agency, in 1975 to undertake programs to assist in the attainment of housing for low- and moderate-income Iowans. Since then, the Iowa Finance Authority’s role has grown to include nearly 40 affordable housing and water quality programs. The Iowa Finance Authority is a self-supporting public agency whose mission is to finance, administer, advance and preserve affordable housing and to promote community and economic development for Iowans.
# # #
Tags See All Tags