- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- 179.95$ Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Download Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
|Iowa Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joyce David|
|Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:02|
The Iowa Mission of Mercy is rapidly approaching, and we are very excited about our two-day free dental clinic in Davenport on October 5-6 at the RiverCenter. A couple of thoughts:
Volunteers are desperately needed to help out with the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy (Iowa MOM), which is a free dental clinic held in Davenport in early October. There are two types of volunteers needed.
1. Professional volunteers including dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants.
2. Lay volunteers to help take groups of patients from one area toanother. Duties may include serving food or help check patients in or out.
Plus, there is ahuge need for translators. There is a sign-up form on the Iowa Dental Association website.
As you are probably aware, the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy, free dental clinic will be held Friday, Oct. 5 and Saturday, Oct. 6 at the River Center in Davenport. Clinic hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. The Iowa MOM is a two-day free dental clinic for any child or adult that needs dental services, regardless of income or previous dental history. Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, so individuals are encouraged to arrive early and expect long lines.
FYI: Usually people will wait in line overnight for dental treatment, but the line is not allowed to form until 5 p.m. on Oct. 4.
Here is the link to the Iowa Dental Association website:http://www.iowadental.org/
Tags See All Tags