- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
|Iowa Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joyce David|
|Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:02|
The Iowa Mission of Mercy is rapidly approaching, and we are very excited about our two-day free dental clinic in Davenport on October 5-6 at the RiverCenter. A couple of thoughts:
Volunteers are desperately needed to help out with the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy (Iowa MOM), which is a free dental clinic held in Davenport in early October. There are two types of volunteers needed.
1. Professional volunteers including dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants.
2. Lay volunteers to help take groups of patients from one area toanother. Duties may include serving food or help check patients in or out.
Plus, there is ahuge need for translators. There is a sign-up form on the Iowa Dental Association website.
As you are probably aware, the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy, free dental clinic will be held Friday, Oct. 5 and Saturday, Oct. 6 at the River Center in Davenport. Clinic hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. The Iowa MOM is a two-day free dental clinic for any child or adult that needs dental services, regardless of income or previous dental history. Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, so individuals are encouraged to arrive early and expect long lines.
FYI: Usually people will wait in line overnight for dental treatment, but the line is not allowed to form until 5 p.m. on Oct. 4.
Here is the link to the Iowa Dental Association website:http://www.iowadental.org/
Tags See All Tags