- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Discount - Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 (en,es,fr,pt,ja)
- Buy Cheap Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition (en,ja)
- 49.95$ Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
|Iowa Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joyce David|
|Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:02|
The Iowa Mission of Mercy is rapidly approaching, and we are very excited about our two-day free dental clinic in Davenport on October 5-6 at the RiverCenter. A couple of thoughts:
Volunteers are desperately needed to help out with the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy (Iowa MOM), which is a free dental clinic held in Davenport in early October. There are two types of volunteers needed.
1. Professional volunteers including dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants.
2. Lay volunteers to help take groups of patients from one area toanother. Duties may include serving food or help check patients in or out.
Plus, there is ahuge need for translators. There is a sign-up form on the Iowa Dental Association website.
As you are probably aware, the Fifth Annual Iowa Mission of Mercy, free dental clinic will be held Friday, Oct. 5 and Saturday, Oct. 6 at the River Center in Davenport. Clinic hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. The Iowa MOM is a two-day free dental clinic for any child or adult that needs dental services, regardless of income or previous dental history. Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, so individuals are encouraged to arrive early and expect long lines.
FYI: Usually people will wait in line overnight for dental treatment, but the line is not allowed to form until 5 p.m. on Oct. 4.
Here is the link to the Iowa Dental Association website:http://www.iowadental.org/
Tags See All Tags