- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy OEM Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Download Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Best Software ACT! 2005
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
|Iowa Public Radio’s The Exchange wins national award|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Scott Vezdos|
|Tuesday, 16 June 2009 15:20|
6/16/09 (Des Moines) – Iowa Public Radio’s daily news/talk program The Exchange won a national award for journalism excellence from the Public Radio News Directors, Inc. (PRNDI) during its annual conference on June 13 in Portland, OR. The second place award was for a call-in program examining Karl Rove’s visit to Iowa City.
“We are fortunate to be recognized with several state and regional awards each year,” said IPR news director Jonathan Ahl. “We are especially honored to receive this award because we competed against other strong public radio stations in places including New York, Los Angeles, Boston, and Chicago. This is affirmation that the journalists in our news department rank amongst the best public radio journalists in the country.”
IPR’s talk show team includes Greg Shanley, Jeff Schmidt, Katherine Perkins, John Pemble, Julie Englander, and Ben Kieffer, host of The Exchange.
“Journalistically, Karl Rove coming to Iowa City created a perfect storm, and it offered us much more than just a juicy confrontation. Now, as we look back at the pivotal role that Iowa played in the 2008 campaign, you see why Rove’s visit and the reaction it sparked was a significant event,” said Kieffer.
The Exchange is heard on the Iowa Public Radio News network weekdays at 10 a.m.
Iowa Public Radio informs, enriches and engages Iowans through radio programming and other media. Iowa Public Radio includes the WOI Radio Group (Iowa State University, Ames), KUNI-KHKE (University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls), and KSUI-WSUI (University of Iowa, Iowa City).
Tags See All Tags