- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- 49.95$ Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Buy OEM MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ CrossOver 13.0 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy ABest RM RMVB Video Converter (en)
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- Discount - Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
|Iowa State Association of Letter Carriers Announce Endorsement of Braley|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Thursday, 28 March 2013 15:08|
DES MOINES, IA – The Iowa State Association of Letter Carriers have announced their endorsement of Bruce Braley for Senate, marking the second major postal union endorsement for Braley in three days.
Braley announced last month that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
The Letter Carriers are the eighth major labor organization to endorse Braley. Other endorsing unions include the Iowa Postal Workers Union, the Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 3 Iowa Union, UAW Region 4, SEIU Iowa - Local 199, AFSCME Iowa Council 61, the Iowa State Council of Machinists, and the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council. Rep. Dave Loebsack and former Rep. Leonard Boswell have also endorsed Braley for Senate.
Jim Beach, President of the Iowa State Association of Letter Carriers, said, “We’re proud to stand with Bruce Braley in his campaign for Senate. Bruce has been an ardent supporter of maintaining six day delivery, a service that if eliminated will cut thousands of working class jobs while negatively impacting rural communities, small business owners, and a growing number of seniors who use the mail to receive their prescriptions. As postal reform moves to the forefront, he'll be an even more effective voice for Iowa in the US Senate advocating for strengthening -- not shrinking -- the USPS.”
Bruce Braley said, “I’m honored to have the endorsement of the Iowa Association of Letter Carriers. I’ve fought for policies in Congress that strengthen the middle class and help preserve the economic lifeline of the USPS in communities across Iowa. In the Senate, I’ll keep fighting to create new economic opportunities for working Iowans and the communities they live in.”
The Iowa State Association of Letter Carriers is affiliated with the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC), the union of city delivery letter carriers working for the United States Postal Service. The Iowa Association of Letter Carriers represent over 2,600 Iowans.
# # #
Tags See All Tags