- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 (en)
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
|Iowa State Fair Campgrounds Open April 14 for Summer Fun|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 09:15|
DES MOINES, IA (04/05/2012)(readMedia)-- Warmer weather is here and, with Memorial Day around the corner, now is the perfect time to plan a worry-free weekend in the great outdoors. The Iowa State Fair Campgrounds has plenty of space available beginning April 14 through mid-July with country comforts alongside big city style and excitement.
The Campgrounds houses more than 1800 sites fully equipped with water and electrical hookups, 600 sites with sewers, and three large bathhouses outfitted with clean showers, toilets and sinks. In addition to the excellent facilities, the Campgrounds offer affordable rates: $25 per night for sites equipped with water, electricity and sewer; $23 per night for sites equipped with water and electricity; and $20 per night for sites without utilities.
Reservations are suggested and can be made by calling the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds office at 515/262-3111 x284. Campers without reservations are welcome as well. Enter through one of the Fairgrounds' main entrances off East University Avenue or East 30th Street and follow the signs into the Campgrounds.
Ranked among the most beautiful in the Midwest, the 160-acre Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are home to century-old trees, woodland flora and small wildlife. The Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are easy to find and conveniently located just off Interstates 80 and 35. Just minutes from Des Moines-area attractions like Adventureland Park, Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, and the East Village's dining and shopping options, the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are the perfect place to enjoy the comforts of home and the excitement of the city at a manageable cost.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags