- Buy Sony ACID Music Studio 9 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - MacJournal 5 MAC
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra (en)
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy 1Click DVD Copy 5 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
|Iowa State Fair Campgrounds Open April 18|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 08:12|
DES MOINES, IA (04/08/2014)(readMedia)-- Winter is finally drawing to a close and, with Memorial Day around the corner, now is the perfect time shed some of that cabin fever by planning a worry-free weekend in the great outdoors. The Iowa State Fair Campgrounds have plenty of campsites available beginning Friday, April 18, through mid-July with country comforts alongside city conveniences and excitement.
The Campgrounds house more than 2300 sites fully equipped with water and electrical hookups, including 734 sites with sewers, and three large bathhouses outfitted with clean showers, toilets and sinks. In addition to the excellent facilities, the Campgrounds offer affordable rates: $25 per night for sites equipped with water, electricity and sewer; $23 per night for sites equipped with water and electricity; and $20 per night for sites without utilities.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds office at 515/262-3111 x284. Campers without reservations are welcome as well. Enter through one of the Fairgrounds' main entrances off East University Avenue or East 30th Street and follow the signs into the Campgrounds.
The beautiful, 160-acre Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are home to century-old trees, woodland flora and small wildlife. The Campgrounds are easy to find and conveniently located just off Interstates 80 and 35. Just minutes from Des Moines-area attractions like Adventureland Park, Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, and the East Village's dining and shopping options as well as all Fairgrounds events, the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are the perfect place to enjoy the comforts of home and the excitement of the city at a manageable cost.
The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefairgrounds.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags