- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 (en,da,de,es,it,fr,nl,pt,br,sv,cs,pl,tr,ja,ko)
- Buy FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (en,it,es,de)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Powerup 3
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 9 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Corel WinDVD Pro 11 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Macpaw CleanMyMac
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC cheap oem
|Iowa State Fair Campgrounds Open for Fall Fun|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Thursday, 30 August 2012 07:14|
DES MOINES, IA (08/29/2012)(readMedia)-- Now is the perfect time to plan a worry-free weekend in the great outdoors. The Iowa State Fair Campgrounds has plenty of space available now through October 21 with country comforts alongside big city style and excitement.
The Campgrounds houses more than 1800 sites fully equipped with water and electrical hookups, 600 sites with sewers, and three large bathhouses outfitted with clean showers, toilets and sinks. In addition to the excellent facilities, the Campgrounds offer affordable rates: $25 per night for sites equipped with water, electricity and sewer; $23 per night for sites equipped with water and electricity; and $20 per night for sites without utilities.
Reservations are suggested and can be made by calling the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds office at 515/262-3111 x284. Campers without reservations are welcome as well. Enter through one of the Fairgrounds' main entrances off East University Avenue or East 30th Street and follow the signs into the Campgrounds.
Ranked among the most beautiful in the Midwest, the 160-acre Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are home to century-old trees, woodland flora and small wildlife. The Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are easy to find and conveniently located just off Interstates 80 and 35. Just minutes from Des Moines-area attractions like Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, and the East Village's dining and shopping options, the Iowa State Fair Campgrounds are the perfect place to enjoy the comforts of home and the excitement of the city at a manageable cost.
"Nothing Compares" to the Iowa State Fairgrounds, with facilities for any type of event. For more information, visit www.iowastatefairgrounds.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags