- Buy Cheap NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- Buy OEM Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 (en,fr,de,it,es,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Download Microsoft Works 9
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2
|Iowa State Fair, Google Launch Partnership for 2012 Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 08:40|
Google to Broadcast Fair Highlights and Special Events
DES MOINES, IA (07/25/2012)(readMedia)-- A media partnership was announced today between Google and the Iowa State Fair to bring a new perspective on the Fair to both Iowans and non-Iowans. Using Google's video and social media platforms, the Iowa State Fair will use the power of the internet to show the world that "Nothing Compares" to the Iowa State Fair, set August 9-19.
During the Fair, Google will be capturing events that represent the spirit and uniqueness of Iowa by posting videos each day that will be broadcast on the Fair's YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/iastatefair.
In addition, the Fair will be launching their Google+ page as a new platform to interact with fans. The page will feature special events, such as Hangouts with bands before concerts, Events in Party Mode so attendees can upload and share pictures, and competitions for the opportunity to get admission tickets into the Fair. The Google+ page will allow fans to share their love of the Fair by engaging in new and exciting ways.
Fairgoers interested in learning more, and getting involved in Hangouts and Events, should circle the Iowa State Fair's page on Google+ and subscribe to their YouTube channel.
"Google's participation as a major sponsor of the Iowa State Fair further demonstrates their commitment to Iowa and her citizens. We are grateful for Google's support of an institution so revered by Iowans and look forward to a mutually rewarding relationship," said John Putney, Blue Ribbon Foundation Executive Director.
"With our deep roots in Iowa, we are proud to partner with the Iowa State Fair in 2012. We all know "Nothing Compares" to the Iowa State Fair...and it's our desire to share those experiences with a national and international audience. Google has invested nearly $1 billion in the state of Iowa, and we are constantly looking for unique ways to give back to a state that has been such a great partner in our growth. Showcasing the Iowa State Fair is a perfect fit for us, and we're proud to be a 2012 sponsor," said Chris Russell, Council Bluffs Data Center Manager.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. Discounted advance admission tickets are on sale through August 8, while supplies last. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags