- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Discount - FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- 39.95$ Sony Cinescore cheap oem
- Buy OEM Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- Discount - FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Discount - Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
|Iowa State Fair Ticket Office Opens July 9|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Friday, 06 July 2012 13:22|
Print at Home Tickets Offer Convenience
DES MOINES, IA (07/05/2012)(readMedia)-- "Nothing Compares" to affordable family entertainment at the Iowa State Fair, August 9 – 19. For Fairgoers planning ahead, the State Fair Ticket Office will open July 9 and is offering discounted tickets for admission, rides and more. Or purchase online and choose the print at home option for an even easier way to get admission tickets.
Save up to 30 percent off gate admission with advance admission tickets, on sale through August 8 or while supplies last. Adult admission tickets are just $7 in advance (regularly $10), and children's admission tickets are only $3 in advance (regularly $4). Fairgoers can print advance admission tickets at home when purchasing them online at iowastatefair.org. This fee-free option is easy and convenient. Tickets may also be purchased at participating Hy-Vee and Hy-Vee Drugstores, Dahl's Foods and Fareway Stores. Tickets are good any one Fair day. Children 5 and under are admitted free every day.
Fair Play Packs
These value-packed kits are good any Fair day and are perfect for employee incentives or Fair-loving families! Fair Play Packs are available at the State Fair Ticket Office or online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies) through August 8. Three different packages provide visitors of all ages with plenty of food, fun and entertainment. The three packs include:
Buy a convenient Punch Card with 11 days of adult Fair admission for just $77. Each punch is good for one admission to the Fair. Cards may be used by individuals or families. Punch Cards may only be purchased through the State Fair Ticket Office or online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies).
Experience the Fair's new zipline. Buy two tickets (regular single tickets $7) for $10 and save $4. Available at the State Fair Ticket Office or online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies). Must be purchased by August 8. Available while supplies last.
Save on the midway with a Midway Play Pack - a set of five midway ride tickets for only $13. Each ticket is good for one ride. Available through August 8 at the State Fair Ticket Office or online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies). Or purchase a Midway Mega Pass wristband, good for unlimited mechanical rides any one Fair day from open to close including weekends. Mega Passes are $25 (does not include gate admission) and are available through August 8 at the State Fair Ticket Office, online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies) or statewide Walgreens and Des Moines-area Hy-Vee stores.
Buy a set of five $1 food tickets good for food or beverage purchase at any Fairgrounds concession, excluding the midway. Cost is $5 per set, and they may be purchased through the State Fair Ticket Office or online at iowastatefair.org (5 percent processing fee applies).
Enjoy these special offers only available during the Fair. Visit iowastatefair.org for rules and details.
• On Opening Day, August 9, from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., enjoy free gate admission with the coupon from the Sunday, August 5 Des Moines Register or the Wednesday, August 8 Des Moines Register full page Hy-Vee ad.
• Save with half price gate admission after 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• On Older Iowans' Day, August 15, gate admission is just $7 for Fairgoers ages 60 and over.
• On Extreme Sunday, August 19, take advantage of half-price admission all day and free parking for carloads of five or more in the Fair's north parking lot.
• During the Fair, purchase a midway wristband any weekday for unlimited mechanical rides from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wristbands are $25 and are available during the Fair at midway ticket booths only.
• Purchase two zipline tickets for $12. Regular price single tickets are $7.
The State Fair Ticket Office, located in the Administration Building on the Fairgrounds, is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays. Online orders placed after 4 p.m. on July 27 will not be mailed but will be held at will call. Walk-up orders will be available until August 8. Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover are accepted. All offers good while supplies last.
Fairgoers can enjoy an even bigger benefit when buying early: advance admission tickets have a coupon for a free small Potato Olé® at participating Iowa-area Taco John's. Coupon expires 9/30/12. See store for details.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags