- Buy OEM Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Download Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy ABest MOV Video Converter (en)
|IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF AG SCHOLARSHIPS|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Barb McBreen|
|Tuesday, 23 October 2012 12:49|
Students Awarded Scholarships from Iowa State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
AMES, Iowa - The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Iowa State University recently recognized its scholarship recipients for the current academic year, 2012-2013.
The college and its departments award more than $2 million in scholarships each year. Students interested in enrolling in the college and applying for scholarships should go to http://www.ag.iastate.edu/
Along with scholarship support for students, the college continues to increase its enrollment and maintain high placement rates for graduates.
This fall the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences reached a record enrollment number of 3,900 undergraduate students, which surpassed a previous record set in 1977 when enrollment totaled 3,623.
The latest survey of graduates found that nearly 98 percent were employed, furthering their education or serving in the military six months after graduation. Employers nationwide are attracted to the largest annual Ag Career Day in the nation, which was held Oct. 16 with more than 2,000 students and 200 employers attending.
Scholarship awards for this academic year were presented to:
Tags See All Tags