- Download Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Project 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Download 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 (en)
- 49.95$ GFI FAXmaker 14.1 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4
|Iowa Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Sioux City|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Friday, 22 February 2013 15:40|
Des Moines, February 20, 2013—On Tuesday, March 12, the Iowa Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in Sioux City, Iowa. The proceeding will take place in Morningside College Eppley Auditorium, 3625 Garretson Avenue. The session will begin at 7 p.m.
The court will hear lawyers argue in two cases:
In the Matter of the Estate of Lois L. Hord
In this case the Iowa Supreme Court will settle the law on issues arising from the transfer of real property subject to a spendthrift trust. Iowa law recognizes the validity of spendthrift trusts, which "restrain both voluntary and involuntary transfer, assignment, and encumbrance of the beneficiary's interest" in the trust. Appellants seek to invalidate transfers they made of their future interests in farm land to their aunt, who held a life estate interest in the land under her husband's will.
State v. KooimaIn this case the Iowa Supreme Court will consider whether an anonymous citizen's tip called into the 911 dispatcher was sufficient for a law officer's investigatory stop of appellant's vehicle. The stop resulted in a second offense OWI conviction. Appellant argues the court should have allowed him to present evidence on the unreliability of the anonymous tip.
Tags See All Tags