- Buy Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy OEM Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Download Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- 399.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 (en)
- Download Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
|Iowa Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Sioux City|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Friday, 22 February 2013 15:40|
Des Moines, February 20, 2013—On Tuesday, March 12, the Iowa Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in Sioux City, Iowa. The proceeding will take place in Morningside College Eppley Auditorium, 3625 Garretson Avenue. The session will begin at 7 p.m.
The court will hear lawyers argue in two cases:
In the Matter of the Estate of Lois L. Hord
In this case the Iowa Supreme Court will settle the law on issues arising from the transfer of real property subject to a spendthrift trust. Iowa law recognizes the validity of spendthrift trusts, which "restrain both voluntary and involuntary transfer, assignment, and encumbrance of the beneficiary's interest" in the trust. Appellants seek to invalidate transfers they made of their future interests in farm land to their aunt, who held a life estate interest in the land under her husband's will.
State v. KooimaIn this case the Iowa Supreme Court will consider whether an anonymous citizen's tip called into the 911 dispatcher was sufficient for a law officer's investigatory stop of appellant's vehicle. The stop resulted in a second offense OWI conviction. Appellant argues the court should have allowed him to present evidence on the unreliability of the anonymous tip.
Tags See All Tags