- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Download Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy OEM Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 (en,pt,fr,it,de,es,nl,da,no,sv)
|Iowa Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Sioux City|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Friday, 22 February 2013 15:40|
Des Moines, February 20, 2013—On Tuesday, March 12, the Iowa Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in Sioux City, Iowa. The proceeding will take place in Morningside College Eppley Auditorium, 3625 Garretson Avenue. The session will begin at 7 p.m.
The court will hear lawyers argue in two cases:
In the Matter of the Estate of Lois L. Hord
In this case the Iowa Supreme Court will settle the law on issues arising from the transfer of real property subject to a spendthrift trust. Iowa law recognizes the validity of spendthrift trusts, which "restrain both voluntary and involuntary transfer, assignment, and encumbrance of the beneficiary's interest" in the trust. Appellants seek to invalidate transfers they made of their future interests in farm land to their aunt, who held a life estate interest in the land under her husband's will.
State v. KooimaIn this case the Iowa Supreme Court will consider whether an anonymous citizen's tip called into the 911 dispatcher was sufficient for a law officer's investigatory stop of appellant's vehicle. The stop resulted in a second offense OWI conviction. Appellant argues the court should have allowed him to present evidence on the unreliability of the anonymous tip.
Tags See All Tags