- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - InstallShield X Express Edition
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- 39.95$ Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 8 (en,it,fr,de,es,nl,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
|Iowa Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Waterloo|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 14:58|
Des Moines, October 1, 2012—On Thursday, October 11, the Iowa Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in Waterloo, Iowa. The proceeding will take place in Waterloo West High School Kersenbrock Auditorium, 425 East Ridgeway Avenue. The session will begin at 7 p.m.
The court will hear lawyers argue in two cases:
Case context: Under Iowa's Recreational Use Statute and the facts of this case, can private land owners be held liable for injuries to an adult chaperone suffered during an organized kindergarten class field trip to the landowners' working dairy farm?
The lawyer for Sallee is D. Raymond Walton, Waterloo. The lawyer for Stewart is Karla J. Shea, Waterloo.
Case context: Defendant's conviction for OWI second resulted from a traffic stop based on alleged visually obstructed license plates. Under the facts of this case, did the police officer have reasonable suspicion or probable cause justifying the traffic stop?
The lawyer for the State of Iowa is Bridget A. Chambers, Assistant Attorney General. The lawyer for Tyler is Gary Dickey, Des Moines.
Note to Editors: News media are invited to attend the oral arguments. Court rules apply regarding still camera, video camera and audio recording device use during the oral arguments. You can find information on expanded media coverage on the Judicial Branch Website at http://www.iowacourts.gov/News_Service/Expanded_Media_Coverage/.
The Iowa Court Rules regarding expanded media coverage on the Iowa Legislature website at http://www.legis.state.ia.us/DOCS/ACO/CR/LINC/08-15-2012.chapter.25.pdf
# # #
Tags See All Tags