- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- 9.95$ Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Discount - Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Impression 3
- Discount - Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 cheap oem
|Iowa Team Announces National ‘Farmers for Ron Paul’ Coalition|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:39|
Leaders cultivate support for Ron PaulANKENY, Iowa– The Iowa component of the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign today announced the national “Farmers for Ron Paul” coalition to energize voters in America’s unrivaled agricultural sector.
In making their announcement, the Iowa team touted the support of farmers and industry advocates who hail from the Hawkeye State.
“As a farmer, I have seen the waste and unintended consequences of government programs that are outside the federal government's mandate. Ron Paul's record spanning thirty years of Constitutional conservatism proves that he doesn't say one thing and then do another. He’s the one candidate who will steer our country back toward the liberty and prosperity that comes with true, limited government,” said Rep. Jason Schultz (R-Schleswig), who serves on the “Farmers for Ron Paul” national advisory board.
Rep. Schultz is a corn and soybeans farmer by trade. Serving his second term in the Iowa House, Rep. Schultz endorsed Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for president on Monday, July 25th, the same day Story County GOP Chairman Cory Adams endorsed Dr. Paul.
“Ron Paul’s policies provide farm families the best opportunity to succeed using the God-given resources with which they’ve been blessed,” said dairy farmer and food choice advocate Tom German.
“He promotes liberty for the benefit of individuals so that they may more freely and flexibly provide for their family, and improve their farm,” said Mr. German, who serves on the “Farmers for Ron Paul” national advisory board and is a Ron Paul campaign co-chairman for the 4th congressional district.
As a first basic step, those wanting to join the “Farmers for Ron Paul”coalition should visitwww.RonPaul2012.com/Farmers
Tags See All Tags