- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas (en)
- Discount - Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter (en)
- Buy Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC (en)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
|Iowa Wetland Management District Seeks Public Input on Future Management at Series of Open Houses|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Tim Miller|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:54|
Iowa Wetland Management District Seeks Public Input on Future Management at Series of Open Houses
Open Houses (3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.):
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) will be hosting four open houses to request input from the public in developing a Comprehensive Conservation Plan (CCP) for the Iowa Wetland Management District (District). The District was established in 1979 as part of Union Slough National Wildlife Refuge; however, Iowa Department of Natural Resources shares management responsibilities on many of the District’s public lands. The primary purpose for establishment of the Wetland Management District was waterfowl production and migratory bird conservation.
The CCP will set wildlife, habitat and public use priorities and guide management decisions on the District for the next 15 years. The official public scoping period begins January 30, 2012 and will last 30 days. This scoping period is a time in which the District actively solicits comments from partners, stakeholders, local communities, neighbors, visitors and the public.
Although comments are welcome from anyone at any time during the planning process, they are most useful if received during this 30 day period. The open houses are just one way for you to participate in scoping and have your ideas on management of the District considered during the planning process.
The Service needs public input to questions like these:
If you have input to share, but cannot attend the open houses, please send comments to:
Tim Miller, Project Leader Phone: 515-928-2523
For more information on the Midwest Region of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service visit http://midwest.fws.gov.
The mission of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working with others to conserve, protect, and enhance fish, wildlife, plants, and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people. We are both a leader and trusted partner in fish and wildlife conservation, known for our scientific excellence, stewardship of lands and natural resources, dedicated professionals, and commitment to public service. For more information on our work and the people who make it happen, visit www.fws.gov.
Connect with our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/usfwmidwest, follow our tweets at www.twitter.com/usfwsmidwest, watch our YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/usfws and download photos from our Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/.
Tags See All Tags