- Buy Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Cheap Kinemac MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Buy Roxio Copy & Convert 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training (en)
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags