- Buy Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- 99.95$ Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- 29.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags