- 59.95$ Microsoft Word 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Download Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications cheap oem
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags