- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Download Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Zune Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 10
- Buy Access 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates
- Buy Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full (en)
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags