- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Design in Motion cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Discount - Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
|Iowan of the Day: In Search of Ten "Shining Stars" Across Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Carly Grenfell|
|Wednesday, 29 May 2013 15:00|
DES MOINES, IA (05/29/2013)(readMedia)-- Have you ever been star-struck by someone in your community? Do you know someone who deserves to be in the spotlight for their service to others? The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are in search of ten outstanding Iowans to honor at the 2013 Iowa State Fair. The 17th annual Iowan of the Day program honors Iowa's finest for going above and beyond.
Nominations should be based on acts of relentless community involvement, leadership and an outstanding sense of Iowa pride. Support materials such as testimonials, photos or newspaper articles that demonstrate the greatness of your nominee are encouraged. Nominees must currently reside in Iowa. Each Iowan of the Day winner will receive his or her own day of stardom at the 2013 Iowa State Fair.
This day of honor includes an introduction on the Anne & Bill Riley Stage, VIP parking, gate admission, use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart and Grandstand show tickets for the evening of their award day. In addition, all winners will receive $200 in cash, accommodations at the Des Moines Downtown Marriott Hotel the night before their day of recognition and a one-year subscription to The Iowan & Iowa Gardening magazine.
For those feeling "star-struck," The Iowan of the Day remedy is here to help. You can obtain a nomination form by calling the Blue Ribbon Foundation at 1-800-450-3732 or online at www.blueribbonfoundation.org/
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since its inception in 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $95 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags