- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- 99.95$ Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Vmware Workstation 10 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe (en)
- Download GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 (en)
- Buy OEM Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Director 11.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
|Iowans of the Day Selected for Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Jenna Mushro|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:12|
DES MOINES, IA (07/30/2012)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are pleased to announce the recipients of the Iowan of the Day award for the 2012 Iowa State Fair.
Each Iowan of the Day receives VIP treatment on their respective day! Starting with recognition on the Anne & Bill Riley Stage at 2:30; use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart; gate admission and grandstand tickets; VIP parking; $200 cash; and accommodations at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott.
The Blue Ribbon Foundation began the Iowan of the Day award in 1997 to honor those Iowans who have truly made a difference in their communities. This year, the judges reviewed hundreds of nominations selecting those that show examples of integrity, Iowa pride, hard work and dedication.
"We are pleased to recognize these outstanding individuals as Iowans of the Day," said John Putney, Executive Director of the Blue Ribbon Foundation. "Their volunteerism, dedication and service to their community and the state of Iowa makes each one deserving of this honor."
The 2012 Iowan of the Day recipients are:
Esther Bielema of Wall Lake
Jeralyn Westercamp of Cedar Rapids
Troyce Vich of Waterloo
Janet Reynolds of Sioux City
Lila Bubke of Schleswig
Mary Maybee of Boone
Jim Gronbach of Dakota City
Ken Petersen of Council Bluffs
Garland Fickess of Bedford
Suzie Glazer Burt of Des Moines
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $85 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags