- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC (en,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne)
- Download Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
|Iowans of the Day Selected for the 2011 Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 01 August 2011 23:10|
DES MOINES, IA (08/01/2011)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are pleased to announce the recipients of the Iowan of the Day award for the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Each Iowan of the Day receives VIP treatment on their respective day! Starting with recognition on the Anne & Bill Riley Stage at 2:30; use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart; gate admission and grandstand tickets; VIP parking; $200 cash; and accommodations at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott.
The Blue Ribbon Foundation began the Iowan of the Day award in 1997 to honor those Iowans who have truly made a difference in their communities. This year, the judges reviewed hundreds of nominations selecting those that show examples of integrity, Iowa pride, hard work and dedication.
"We are pleased to recognize these outstanding individuals as Iowans of the Day," said John Putney, Executive Director of the Blue Ribbon Foundation. "Their volunteerism, dedication and service to their community and the state of Iowa makes each one deserving of this honor."
The 2011 Iowan of the Day recipients are:
Louise Unkrich of Swedesburg
Robert Smith of Sidney
Pauline Flamme of Gladbrook
Julie Beitelspacher of LeMars
John Rains of Urbandale
Ruby Bentley of Macedonia
Milton Menefee of Denver
Mickey Thomas of Osceola
Bill Forbes of Correctionville
Leo Chisholm of Osage
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $80 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags