- Buy Cheap Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- Buy Mariner Write 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- 9.95$ Wincare Memory Booster Gold cheap oem
- 369.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
|Iowa’s Farmers Offer “Free Groceries for a Year!”|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Monday, 11 January 2010 11:51|
Des Moines, Iowa (Jan. 11, 2010) – Whoever said there’s no such thing as a free lunch has never met Iowa’s farmers! In fact, they will be offering all Iowa residents the chance to win free groceries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner – for an entire year!
Beginning today, Iowa residents can register for two grand prizes of “Free Groceries for a Year!”* courtesy of Iowa’s farmers, at www.FarmersFeedUS.org. Upon visiting the site, consumers will be able to register by meeting an Iowa farmer and learning how they produce safe, nutritious and affordable food. Consumers can register with each of the five featured farmers daily through April 11, the end of the 90-day program.
“As Iowa farmers, we’re thrilled to offer free groceries for a year to the consumers of our great state,” said Jim Brown, a soybean farmer from Churdan, Iowa, who is a featured farmer on FarmersFeedUS.org. “This is an opportunity for us to share what we produce with Iowa consumers and to let them know we share their values - taking care of our families, taking care of our animals and land and giving back to our communities.”
The web site features beef cattle, corn, dairy cattle, hog, and soybean farmers from across the state, each sharing information about their farm and their family. In addition to guiding visitors through their registration for free groceries, each farmer also offers a brief online tour of their farm. “I’m proud about how farmers in the state of Iowa produce food,” Brown said, “and I want to show people how today’s farms operate.” Featured farmers include:
· Jim Brown, soybean farmer, Churdan
· Pam Johnson, corn farmer, Floyd
· Stephanie Dykshorn, dairy cattle farmer, Ireton
· Matt Schuiteman, hog farmer, Sioux Center
· Tim Kaldenberg, beef cattle farmer, Albia
Over the course of the 90-day campaign, consumers throughout the state will also see and hear from these farmers as they are featured in advertising and in-store promotions. Consumers will even have the opportunity to interact with these and other Iowa farmers on their blogs and Facebook pages. See www.facebook.com/
Supporting Iowa agriculture groups include Iowa Farm Bureau Federation, the Iowa Corn Growers Association, and the Iowa Pork Producers Association.
*Based on Food Marketing Institute figures, a $5,000 value.
Tags See All Tags