- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker 10
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Discount - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Buy Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
|Iowa’s leading small business association names new state director|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Tony Malandra|
|Tuesday, 18 May 2010 09:34|
DES MOINES, Iowa, May 17, 2010 — The representative group for the Iowans who employ more people and generate more jobs today named a new state director. In selecting Kristin Kunert, the National Federation of Independent Business has chosen someone who brings to the job that vital blend of skills all associations need in this modern era, according to Dave Brasher, NFIB’s regional state public policy director.
“The speed at which information travels in our hyper-communicative age, and the much greater transparency and public accountability of official proceedings, have required a variety of talents from people representing associations such as ours,” said Brasher, “and I’m delighted we found them all in Kristin Kunert. She brings a mix of legal, policy, lobbying, and communications experience that will supremely aid our members.”
Prior to joining NFIB, Kunert had been director of government relations for the Iowa Telecommunications Association for three years. Along her professional path, she has been an assistant general counsel for West Bank and a research analyst for the Iowa House Republican Caucus.
A native Iowan, Kunert was born in Dubuque. After graduating from the University of Iowa in 1997 with a double major in journalism and English, she took a job with the Temerlin/McClain advertising agency in Dallas and worked numerous states for one of its major clients, American Airlines.
After returning home, Kunert attended Drake University to study law and graduated with her J.D. Degree in 2004 and passed the Iowa Bar Association that same year. Kunert’s husband, Mitch, is also an attorney, and together with their two children make their home in Ankeny.
For NFIB/Iowa she will direct its lobbying, public affairs, and political operations, as well as member requests.
Tags See All Tags