- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Buy DropDMG 3.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Download ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Discount - GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- 239.95$ Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- Download GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Buy OEM Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
|Iowa's support for renewable fuels confirmed with new poll|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Jeremy Funk and Donnelle Eller|
|Friday, 22 August 2014 12:50|
Iowa's support for renewable fuels has been officially confirmed: 77 percent of registered voters surveyed said they support expanding the federal Renewable Fuel Standard to increase biodiesel in the fuel supply.
Sixty-nine percent said a congressional candidate's support for the mandate was an important factor in their voting decisions, the Iowa Biodiesel Board said today.
The renewable fuel standard requires ethanol and biodiesel to be blended into the U.S. fuel supply. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has proposed scaling back renewable fuel targets.
The group commissioned the questions as part of its annual public opinion research. A professional public opinion research firm, Moore Information, conducted the online survey of 517 registered voters. It took place the week of Aug. 11.
The study shows Iowans have a positive opinion about biodiesel in general, the board said. Additionally, after a series of questions on biodiesel, they were highly supportive of expanding the renewable fuel standard, the trade association said.
There are four U.S. House seats and one U.S. Senate seat up for election in Iowa."Many of our biodiesel businesses have the pressure of an uncertain market weighing heavily on them right now," said Grant Kimberley, executive director of the Iowa Biodiesel Board. "It is uplifting to know that Iowans are with us. They are behind strong federal policy to buoy this young industry in the torrents of the oil industry's opposition."
Tags See All Tags