- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Buy Cheap LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011 cheap oem
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
|Is America Really Dumb About Health – Or Just Incredibly Misinformed?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 14:54|
By: Gordon Filepas
America must seem pretty dumb to the rest of the world when it comes to how we take care of ourselves. Here’s why:
Everyone’s complaining about America’s increasing health and obesity issues and wondering how to solve these problems while also reducing health-care costs. They make it sound like a big, complicated mystery – how could this be happening? Giving everyone health insurance is the best solution anyone can come up with? It’s a noble proposition but it won’t solve the problem or do a thing to cure or prevent any disease.
Twenty years ago, I would have thrown up my hands in frustration along with everyone else. Back then, I was in the same place that most of America is today – uninformed, a little bit frantic, and wondering what to do.
But through two decades of common sense study, I’ve learned good health is easily attained and maintained – and it doesn’t require either deprivation or a big change in lifestyle.
I know, now, that Americans aren’t dumb about health. They’re just incredibly misinformed about how to get and remain healthy and lean, and how to extend their longevity. In many other countries, such knowledge is simply part of the culture, handed down through the generations.
Here’s what I’ve learned after 20 years of intensive research:
The key is proper education that emphasizes common-sense, time-tested practices focusing on how the human body works. High-tech gadgetry and man-made petrochemicals cannot replace what the human body needs biologically.
Rapid, mass health-care reform in America will result directly from individual self-care reform from proper health education.
Try it America. You’ll like it.
About Gordon Filepas
Gordon Filepas spent 20 years researching for his book Lean And Healthy To 100 (www.adviceformychildren.com), interviewing physicians, attending seminars, and reading medical journals and other health-related literature. He is the founder of TGM Partners, a consulting and investment firm. Filepas says he was motivated to learn more about the requirements for optimal health following the deaths of his father and brother from cancer right around the time his first child was born. He hopes to ensure the good health of his family, including his wife of 25 years and three sons.
Tags See All Tags