- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Kingsoft Office 2009 (en)
- 79.95$ Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Discount - Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
|Is The Bible The Ultimate Financial Guide?|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 29 May 2012 14:01|
Financial how-to books come and go – they’re published by the hundreds every year. But Peter Grandich, dubbed “The Wall Street Whiz Kid” by Good Morning America’s Steve Crowley, says the one he relies on has been around for nearly 2,000 years.
“I get my financial guidance from the Bible,” says Grandich, author of Confessions of a Wall Street Whiz Kid (www.
Grandich, who says his years as a highly successful Wall Street stockbroker left him spiritually depleted and clinically depressed, says the Bible is an excellent financial adviser, whether or not you’re religious.
“The writers of the Bible anticipated the problems we would have with money and possessions; there are more than 2,000 references,” he says. “Our whole culture now is built on the premise that we have to have more money and more stuff to feel happy and secure. Public storage is the poster child for what’s wrong with America. We have too much stuff because we’ve bought into the myth fabricated by Wall Street and Madison Avenue that more stuff equals more happiness.” He adds, “That’s the total opposite of the truth, and the opposite of what it says in The Bible.”
What’s Grandich’s No. 1 most important biblical rule of finance? “God owns everything. You may have bought that house, but He gave you the money to buy it, so it’s His.”
Some other lessons from the ultimate financial guide?
About Peter Grandich
Peter Grandich became renowned in the financial industry when he predicted market crashes and rebounds in The Grandich Letter, a newsletter he created in 1984. It’s currently a blog featuring his commentary on the world’s economies and financial markets as well as social and political topics. Grandich is co-founder, with former New York Giants player Lee Rouson, of Trinity Financial Sports & Entertainment Management Co., a firm that specializes in offering guidance from a Christian perspective to professional athletes and celebrities.
Tags See All Tags