- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Cheap FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy Cheap Altova DiffDog 2009
- Download 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Download Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
|Is There a Method of Determining What Financial Markets Will Do?|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 10 July 2013 14:14|
Analyst Says ‘Yes’ – the Secret is in the Algorithm
Without being naïve and overly optimistic, there is a way of knowing what the world’s financial markets will do, says Lambros Klouvidakis, who has devoted the past dozen years of his life to the study of currency exchange behavior.
“Humanity has already done ‘the impossible’ several times: We’ve been to the moon, we’ve created the jet engine, we’ve discovered and utilized penicillin and we’ve developed a global system of interconnected computer networks – the internet,” says mathematician Lambros Klouvidakis, a Canadian market expert who says he has developed a world’s first – an algorithm that calculates market behavior called Semathy, which is also the name of his consultancy firm (www.semathy.com).
“All of these advancements in human understanding took visionaries to look outside the box, recognize how the world works and engineer a solution, and that’s essentially what I’ve done. People who have experienced findings from Semathy are shocked on the spot; some slink away not knowing how to respond.”
Klouvidakis explains some essential aspects of enumerating money markets:
About Lambros Klouvidakis
Lambros Klouvidakis is the creator of Semathy, an elite foreign exchange consultancy. He is a math expert, not a trader, who has dedicated more than 12 years of his life to the study of currency exchange behavior. The formula he developed, an algorithm based on the behavior of money and supply and demand, marks current foreign exchange rates versus forthcoming rates. The Semathy formula is designed to give financial institutions and governments the ability to capitalize on the foreign exchange market’s unique qualities and make viable trading decisions.
Tags See All Tags