- Buy OEM SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Draw 11 MAC
- Download Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Discount - Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- 9.95$ iStat Menus 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- 29.95$ Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC cheap oem
|Is There a Method of Determining What Financial Markets Will Do?|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 10 July 2013 14:14|
Analyst Says ‘Yes’ – the Secret is in the Algorithm
Without being naïve and overly optimistic, there is a way of knowing what the world’s financial markets will do, says Lambros Klouvidakis, who has devoted the past dozen years of his life to the study of currency exchange behavior.
“Humanity has already done ‘the impossible’ several times: We’ve been to the moon, we’ve created the jet engine, we’ve discovered and utilized penicillin and we’ve developed a global system of interconnected computer networks – the internet,” says mathematician Lambros Klouvidakis, a Canadian market expert who says he has developed a world’s first – an algorithm that calculates market behavior called Semathy, which is also the name of his consultancy firm (www.semathy.com).
“All of these advancements in human understanding took visionaries to look outside the box, recognize how the world works and engineer a solution, and that’s essentially what I’ve done. People who have experienced findings from Semathy are shocked on the spot; some slink away not knowing how to respond.”
Klouvidakis explains some essential aspects of enumerating money markets:
About Lambros Klouvidakis
Lambros Klouvidakis is the creator of Semathy, an elite foreign exchange consultancy. He is a math expert, not a trader, who has dedicated more than 12 years of his life to the study of currency exchange behavior. The formula he developed, an algorithm based on the behavior of money and supply and demand, marks current foreign exchange rates versus forthcoming rates. The Semathy formula is designed to give financial institutions and governments the ability to capitalize on the foreign exchange market’s unique qualities and make viable trading decisions.
Tags See All Tags